The Mobile Service will be operated by a Core Subpostmaster from his nearby Core Post Office branch.
The vehicle will visit communities at specified times and days each week and will park at a pre-determined safe location.
Oxton Mobile Service
Monday 2.45 – 4pm
Thursday 12.30 – 2pm
Parks near school.
A range of Post Office products and services are available from the Mobile Services including:
- Post Office Card Account
- Bill and Budget Payment Schemes
- Banking Services
- Inland letters/packets,recorded delivery service
- International letters/packets
- Special Delivery
- Home Shopping Returns
- Postal Orders
- Telephony services including Homephone
- Post Office Ltd Financial Services Products